Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Americans Will Vote for a Homosexual President Than An Atheist One

"A recent Gallup poll reveals that Americans are much more likely to elect a black man or a woman president than a Mormon or an old man. More interestingly, they’d rather be governed by a homosexual than an atheist"

I remember a time when evolution was accepted by religious people, my family and I were brought up religious (I'm no longer religious for personal/common sense reasons) and we accepted evolution, because it's from scientists and they're usually pretty good about knowing this stuff. Then this creationism crap started being propagated by weak-minded power-junkies and now nobody gets along. I don't see how people can pick and choose regarding science, but then again people are stupid by default.


read more | digg story

No comments: